D-Link DUB-E100 Ethernet 100Mbit/s networking card
The DUB-E100 USB 2.0 to Fast Ethernet network adapter provides Fast Ethernet connectivity for desktop and portable computers. Just plug the adapter into your computer’s USB port, and you will be able to connect a switch or a router to your computer using Ethernet cable.
Fast Ethernet Connectivity
The DUB-E100 network adapter can be plugged into any available USB port on your computer to enable you to connect to an Ethernet network. This adapter provides network connectivity even for the computers, that don’t have RJ-45 port. The DUB-E100 eliminates the need to open your computer to install a network card, and it also lets you keep your notebook’s expansion slot free for other uses.
Easy to Install and Use
The DUB-E100 network adapter connects to your computer’s USB port and is ready to run almost as soon as it’s plugged in. There is no need to change any confguration settings on your computer, just install the device drivers.
The DUB-E100 supports an energy-saving suspend and resume function to minimize power consumption, which is especially useful for notebook users as it helps conserve battery life, allowing them to use their notebooks for a longer period. Power is provided directly by the USB bus, eliminating the need for an external AC power adapter.
- RJ-45 Ethernet port (10/100 Mbps)
- USB Type-A connector
Standards and Functions
- USB Specification Version 2.0
- USB Specification Version 1.1
- USB Specification Version 1.0
- OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface)
- EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface)
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T compatible
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficiency Ethernet
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- Full/half duplex for 10/100 Mbps speeds
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control in full duplex mode
- Back pressure in half duplex mode
- Jumbo frame
- Energy Saving functon reduces power usage during idle or light traffic periods
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7/8.x/10, Mac OS 10.6 to 10.14, Linux
Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 72 х 27 х 16.5 mm
- 20 g
- From USB bus
- 165 mA, 5 V DC
- Operating: 0 to 55 °C
- Storage: 0 to 80 °C
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 90% non-condensing
There are no reviews yet.